Professional Mattress Cleaning Service
Say goodbye to allergies, rashes, bad smell!
Using steam we apply deep cleaning to mattresses in London. A clean mattress is important for a healthy life reduces allergies & rashes, therefore mattress cleaning services are highly recommended. Learn More below.
Buying a good mattress requires research, investment, and time, so you would want it to last as long as possible, look nice and stay fresh as the day you bought it.
As people use their mattress every day, it is one of the least clean things in the home. Dead skin cells and bacteria feeding of your of it, dust and sweat all are stuck into the fibers of the mattress. We believe that a clean mattress is causing fewer health issues, allergies, rashes, etc.
It is recommended to clean and flip your mattress at least twice a year. We recommend you to hire a professional cleaner for at least one of those cleanings. If you have any allergies, trouble breathing, rashes or other health issues, we will recommend you to hire a professional carpet cleaner at least once every six months, and this would improve your condition.
- KatCleaning uses products that will safely destroy bacteria, smell, and soiling, without leaving behind anything. Dust mites & bed bugs, which are a common cause of allergies and rashes, will also be removed without harmful chemicals or commonly used pesticides.
- We are dedicated to our mission to provide top quality service on affordable low prices.
- We go the extra mile to make sure that every customer is 101% satisfied.
Mattress Cleaning Prices:
|Type||Size||Standard Service||Both Sides (Standard service)||Exclusive Service|
|Crib Mattress||Standard Size||£19||£20||£40|
|Single Mattress||Standard Size||£29||£40||£60|
|Double Mattress||Standard Size||£34||£45||£70|
|King Size Mattress||Standard Size||£39||£60||£80|
|Super King Mattress||Standard Size||£50||£70||£120|
A few pieces of advice from us:
- While a professional mattress clean is important to keep your mattress fresh, we would also advise you to clean it once every few months or so, by vacuuming both sides.
- You should also air your mattress every few months by placing it outside in a sunny spot. This helps to prevent a build-up of moisture, and therefore mold, as well as allowing any smell to escape.
Professional mattress steam cleaning is a service with multiple results:
- it kills all dust mites that cause problems to people with breathing problems and asthma
- it kills the bed bugs and their eggs, which is not possible with an insecticide treatment as the eggs of the bed bugs are resistant to it due to the chemical structure of their shells
- destroys eggs of the moths and prevents a moth infestation from spreading quickly in your property and damaging the fabrics
- it kills the bacteria on the mattress
- removes any stains, spots, and dirt from the surface of the mattress
- refreshes and deodorizes
What is included in the price for Mattress Cleaning Service:
|Standard Service||Exclusive Service|
|Apply pre-spray detergent||✔||✔|
|Free Stain Removal||✘||✔|
|Clean Both Sides - Free of charge||✘||✔|
|Parking Charges included||✘||✔|
Don’t hesitate to contact our team through email or give us a phone call. We will provide you with a free quote. Our representatives are always available for you, even on bank holidays. They will answer all your question and will give you the best price for your carpet, rug, mattress or upholstery.
Don’t “refresh” this page, “refresh” you home with our services by clicking below get in touch today:
*Please contact us for more information of to obtain a copy of our certificate.
Minimum charge for Standard Service – £50;
Minimum Charge for Exclusive Service – £100;